14 März 2014

Scrap Your Kit - Sugar Rush [Playa Blanca, Blue&Blue]



Hei and welcome back to my crafty and scrappy blog! I hope you had fun last wednesday with the monthly "happy scrappy friends" blog hop! I picked up some really good inspiration and want to thank all the girls who participated in the hop. It was fun! I am really looking forward to  our next blog hop in april. Don´t miss it!

Today I want to show you more scrapbook layouts featuring the Sugar Rush scrapbook kit and Jelly Beans add on. I really love the add on, so cool colors and embellishments. And again I scrapped some pictures from our last vacation in december and january. I just love to preserve all those memories! And I really love the beach at Playa Blanca!

The first page shows Playa Blanca. I took that picture on our walking trip from the lighthouse back to Playa Blanca.



The second page is about our beachday at the Papagayo Beach. Its a long walking trip to that beach, but its worth it though. 




Next monday I will show more scrapbook layouts with the Sugar Rush kit, so stay tuned! And don´t forget tomorrow, its saturday again and I will present you some cute cards! :)